Welcome to thefiftyflowersreview.com, we appreciate you being here!
You are validating your acceptance and acknowledgment of our terms, once you decide to purchase and/or use flowers from thefiftyflowersreview.com.
Site Content And Product Descriptions
thefiftyflowersreview.com attempts to be as accurate as possible; however, thefiftyflowersreview.com does not warrant that content of the site or product descriptions is accurate, current, complete, or error-free.
Copyright, Trademarks, Patents, License And Site Access
All content included on thefiftyflowersreview.com’s site, including, but not limited to, the text, graphics, images, button icons, logos, digital downloads, audio clips, data compilations, and software, is the property of thefiftyflowersreview.com.
Passwords & Security
When you place an order on thefiftyflowersreview.com, the credit card number you submit is encrypted over the Internet using secure socket layer (SSL). Although we take serious efforts to safeguard your personal information, we cannot warrant the security of the information we receive because no transmission of data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secured.
thefiftyflowersreview.com requires a registration and login process in order to process orders and access accounts. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user ID, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID.
Consent, Site Policies, Modifications, And Severability
What Information Does thefiftyflowersreview.com Collect?
As we conduct business, we collect required personal information about our customers because such information is essential in order to complete your order.
This includes your name, credit card number or account number, shipping and billing address, telephone number, and email address.
thefiftyflowersreview.com collects several types of personal information during the course of your order and they are described below.
- Information You Give Us: We retain any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. We use the information provided to confirm and process your order, respond to your request, notify you of order unavailability and shipping delays, which allows us to improve our services and expand our products. Basically, information that you provide allows for thefiftyflowersreview.com to communicate with you.
- Automatic Information: We automatically receive and retain certain types of information whenever you visit our website. Like many sites, type of browser, your IP address, and the website from which you originated your visit are recorded automatically.
- Information from Other Sources: As you purchase our products and use our services, you may provide us with additional information. You may provide us with a username, password, and/or response to a secret question. You may also provide information in response to surveys we conduct. You may also provide us with information anytime you communicate with a customer sales representative. Any information connected directly to your identity is protected under this Policy.
- Additionally, we collect information on data you submit to other individuals. This information includes the name and address of the recipient of the order. Please note that you are responsible for the submission, processing, and transfer of all information submitted by third parties.
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
Thefiftyflowersreview.com guarantees the security of your online order. All personal and financial information will be kept private and used solely for the purposes of completing your order. WE DO NOT SHARE EMAIL ADDRESSES, OR ANY FORM OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES. We do, however, reserve the right to disclose information in response to legal processes and law enforcement requests, when deemed appropriate and necessary.
We may combine information we collect from you to enhance your shopping experience in the following ways:
- To confirm your order verbally (if there is suspected discrepancies in purchasing information)
- To administer surveys, promotions, or other related tools
- To personalize your shopping experience to better serve you
- To provide you with better customer service when it comes to your requests
- To identify you when you contact us
- To process your transactions
- To notify you of change in delivery dates or product unavailability
- To allow us to deliver product offerings to you that you are most interested in
- If you have opted-in to receive our email newsletter, we may send you periodic emails. If you are no longer interested in receiving these emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of the email to unsubscribe/opt-out